Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Big Event #1: Zola Elizabeth Signs (A.K.A. Zoe) Was Born:

Named after the two most influential women in my life (my mother Zola and my wife Elizabeth) Zola Elizabeth Signs (A.K.A. Zoe) was born on June 19th 2009.





















The two grandmas were thrilled by the new addition to the Family.


















During the pregnancy we were a little worried about how Jon would react to the newest addition to the family. Would he be Jealous? Or, would he welcome her with open arms? Luckily, the second he saw her, he wanted to hold her. He welcomed her and since that time, it is easy to see that although he is almost three years-old, he has already started to watch over her, as an older brother should. This should come in handy several years from now when she enters into the scariest stage in a father’s life; the dating years.

















After labor, Elizabeth still looked so incredibly gorgeous. I don’t know how she does it. I am truly the luckiest man in the world. And yeah, lucky is the right word for it; how else could one explain how someone like her married someone like me!



Now little Zoe has grown to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen. But hey, I am not surprised. Just look at my wife.


I am greatly blessed to have little Zoe in my life. When life gets stressful, and I am working at 2 am in the morning to meet a deadline, all I have to do is think about her and Jon, and I am given added strength and determination to carry on.

1 comment:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

She is beautiful! She gets it from her momma, for sure.